Trunk or Treat with Assemblywoman Kimberly Jean-Pierre and the Babylon Macaroni Kid! At this event, trunk-or-treaters will have the opportunity to go from parked car to parked car to collect candy. All trunk-or-treaters are encouraged to wear their costumes and vote for their favorite decorated car. Children will also have the opportunity to participate in crafts, get their face painted, and sign up for child identification kits.
- Rundead 5k Zombie Run & Fall Family Festival4.0 miles away
- Rocky Horror Halloween Party at NuBar5.3 miles away
- West Islip Public Library's Kids' Haunted House5.4 miles away
- Nightmare on Main Street: The Library Cafe's Annual Halloween Party5.8 miles away
- halloween house of Farmingdale5.9 miles away
- Ghost Stories & Legends of Fire Island6.2 miles away
There are no reviews for this listing yet
Review This Attraction
You Might Also Be Interested In...